Friday, May 31, 2019

LOVE WITH SWEETHEART

I LOVE MY SWEET HEART 

Image result for sweetheart
1. I know I have not told you this; you are the queen of my heart. What we share is true love. I love my sweetheart.
2. Darling, you made my dream come true, you are my dream love. I love sweetheart.
3. Love is truly blind; I am blinded by your love. I love sweetheart.
4. Love creates the beauty in our lives. It leaves us wanting more. I love my heart.
5. From the first day, you captured my heart. My thoughts were about you, and you made my dream a reality. I love so much my sweetheart

I Love Sweetheart 

Image result for sweetheart

1. Darling, my promise to you, I will always love you and keep you happy. I love sweetheart
2. Because you stole my heart and threw away the keys, my love for you forever. I will give you all my love. I love weetheart.
3. Sweetheart, loving you is everything I ever want to do. I give you all my heart and I will always treasure you.
4. The love I have for you, words cannot express how I feel, its burning inside me. I only want to love you. I love sweetheart.
5. It will be hard for me to survive without you in my life. I want close to me forever. I dearly love you.

I Love You My Sweetheart 

Image result for sweetheart
1. Honey, you are the source of my happiness. My love for you is so bright like the sunlight. I love my sweetheart.
2. With you love is so sweet; I am truly committed in loving you. I Love My Sweetheart
3. Love always finds its way. I found mine in you and I will forever love you. I love forever, my sweetheart.
4. Love keeps us together, it makes our moments memorable, and it puts a smile on our face every day. I love my sweetheart.
5. Meeting you is the best thing that has ever happened in my life, you have given me hope, the opportunity to love. You will forever be in my heart. I love you

I Love You So Much Sweetheart

Image result for sweetheart
1. My love for you is everlasting. It will never end because I love you so much sweetheart.
2. Your absence leaves a space big hole in my heart; I want to forever be next to you. I love you so much sweetheart
3. Honey, we are joined together by love; no man can put us asunder. I love you so much my sweetheart.
4. Every day you make my moments memorable. You bring a smile to my face. I love you, my heart.
5. I love you so much sweetheart, I’ll do everything I can to ensure you are always happy. I’ll make earth a small heaven for you.
If you find these messages, wishes, quotes & Poems useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment